Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was going to claim my rewards for daily win number 6. When i returned 1 hour later, my rewards were gone. How can i get them back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you saw the claim screen then you are too late and cannot hold the win any more. The countdown starts at that point whether you click on "claim" or not! I tried this in the past and found like you that once the screen goes black, i.e. our device goes into sleep mode or we switch over to another app, when we get back the game reloads and the screen with the claim button has disappeared. Therefore whenever I know I am due to win the daily win I make sure I will have time to use up the boosters straight away. It's easy to time as we have to play and pass one new level for the prize, so be careful about this next time.
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Thank you for the feedback. If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.