Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I made an in-app purchase and I can't watch ads anymore. Can you help me with this issue?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I would be very happy if you add the ads again, guess how soon you can add them?
Hello @navenaughty I am one of the other players of the game and unfortunately I must inform you that making a purchase with real money will lead to your game not receiving ads any more. That is what hundreds of other players have found. It will take months for you to get ads back, IF you get them back. The only way to play is to be patient and wait until the game lets you pass or keep on spending more and more money. If the game is not fun any more I would suggest you don't spend any money on this at all and move on to a better game that you do enjoy.
but i cant move on the game i repeat the same level over and over again its too boring i cant enjoy right know so you say you must to wait until the test features
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.
This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.
So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.
For more Info Here