Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I passed the game constantly for a few times. But the candy royal don't give me any golden. Why?It lasts for a month. The customer service didn't give me any effective suggestions. My iPhone is ios 15 and my game was updated already .
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I fear at this point there is only one solution: Give up trying. They are obviously not going to help you. Player Support get a lot of complaints just like yours as it is a very common glitch in this event.
The fact is that if you pass Candy Royale at a level when you have lost your connection to the app store then a glitch in the mechanics of the this event will mean that you may not get the gold bars added to your account. It happens to hundreds of other players repeatedly, and player support are probably overwhelmed by emails the same as yours. This event is placed onto our devices and I don't think King have any record of our progress in the event. Candy Royale keeps going even if we are disconnected from the internet: You can turn off wifi and keep playing it! However when you get to the last level we need to always make sure we are connected to the app store. To check see if you the game would allow you to purchase any booster with gold bar in your inventory or if it would allow you to purchase from the shop. It the game has lost its connection, close the app and reload it before playing the last level. That is to avoid this from happening again.
I am also not quite sure if you actually passed all the levels and reached the trophy at the end? Did you see the "claim" button of the event? If not then you may have misinterpreted how the event works.
Thank u for your reply. But I send the mail to costomer service for many times. And I actually receive the automated response and I reply the mail., but no one reply me any more. I tried and tried for a long time. 😭😭No agent contacted me
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I'm sorry to hear about this ,Unfortunately we're not able to handle missing rewards through the community but please follow these steps HERE on how to get intouch with our Player Support Team that handles these issues.