Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I played that gold bars tournament all day and night and was in first place at the end. I only received a consolation prize. What happened? I spent a lot of money on that game. Robin
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @robinf01 Please don't report this to Support as it is unnecessary and no use. If you got the boosters prize then that is not a consolation prize at all. You WILL receive the gold if you won, but there is a delay. Please check the first page of this thread I link below, and from there the link to the Terms and Conditions. The gold bars for this month should automatically enter your account in a few days and then each month after that. Well done for winning!!!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for report it . In the meantime . If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.