Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why I did not get a score for the Jelly Jackpot after completing the 8 levels?
That is so unfair
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Is nobody from King going to comment about this? @PummyRaj ?
Welcome to the Community!
That is bewildering and unfair indeed @cvidanes ! Please note that the event is called CandyRoyale and it should ALWAYS, by definition pay our some gold bars! It's not mathematically possible to share a jackpot with three other players and receive zero unless the "jackpot" started out at zero! You screenshot is invaluable at proving that you have had a glitch in this event. I would suggest you contact Player Support to check this out but I will also tag @PummyRajand @QueenB about this as this should be reported.
To contact Player Support go via Settings in the app. This is the small pink cogwheel symbol at the top of your map screen. Click on the ? icon and then scroll through the option until "contact us" appears at the bottom. Thank you for reporting this!
I think I should get some points.