Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just got a new phone and my rewards that I have earned did not transfer. The level I am on and gold bars are correct on the new device, just no rewards. Is there a fix for this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @afclufkin I am afraid the only fix for this is to continue using your old phone until you have used up all your boosters. Boosters do not transfer between devices, so they are stored on your old phone and nowhere else.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback, and sorry that happen to you. The Gold Bars and Levels do sync across all platforms in all games, but the Boosters do not sync between devices.
Please check links bellow about lose booster!
Thank you for trying to help!
Thank you for the information!