Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
the last two times I have played Candy Crush when I have purchased some more bars it knocked me out of the game, losing my wins and my special bombs. Not pleased with this. May cancel candy crush after ALL the years I have been playing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You must have lost your connection to the app store at that time. I would recommend you close and reopen the game frequently if this happens to you a lot and watch out for any new updates of the game. This game has many glitches and we can never rely on it functioning as it should. Hopefully the next update will fix some of these issues. You could also try to clear cache and follow some of the steps recommended here:
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for more Info here
not pleased with this ga e at present