Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am Stuck in level 220. I. Will. Not. Purchase Boosters or gold bars! How can I pass Help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
thanks for your tips!
will I loose my progress?
Hello @caroljrn If you have not got any gold bars then I would advise you delete the app, reinstall and start again a new game on a new account. Follow my advice in the thread below. It is possible to gain about 300 gold bars by level 200 if you do not spend any until you get to the legendary levels. Legendary levels require gold to pass, so it is important to budget gold and boosters wisely.
yes
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Is your level 220 like this or can you please take a screenshot