Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On my phone, I am on level7178 but on Facebook I am on level 4734. How can I play on facebook at the same level as my phone??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
all you need to do is connect the game to the same Facebook or King account that you used on the old device. This will sync your game progress, allowing you to pick up right where you left off!. If this not works .Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your account.You can also email them from here and tell your Game ID there.