Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hi! any chance someone knows if the game could possibly get its long-awaited chat section soon, or at least has heard rumors related to it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes, you can chat about Candy Crush, we certainly do. There are lots of topics related to Candy Crush you can chat with others here. Try this:
There are other threads in the Off Topic forum for players to chat as well, but I can't link them here as they've been around for a long time. Check the Off Topic forum here:
or join any of our discussions here.
sorry im new here i thought this was a community for candy crush so i was asking about a chat in candy crush
.a
Yes I believe I do know: It's never going to happen. Nil chance. That's if your question relates to the actual game I mean. King don't want us to give tips to one another or help with other players games. That's why I am pretty sure it's not going to ever happen.
If you are hoping for a chat section in this community then maybe it will appear one day. But I'm not sure about that. Keep your eyes peeled open.