Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On the weekly contest Why do I always get paired with new players,who play 100 games in the 1st couple of days. I am on game 8800 which are a lot more difficult. It's not fair!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
it’s very frustrating I’m on level 17300 and I’m up against players on level 200 impossible to win.
Thanks. This week I have only played 29 games. I usually play 15 a day. My number 1 opponent has played 196! Think I will stop playing for a while.
Hello @Foxton I am afraid that these answers you got there are just standard cut and paste answers from King and completely out of date. The weekly race was changed a few weeks ago to a version where we all get new players every week. It's how King have changed it and the difficulty is determined by King in the same way that they determine the difficulty of all other events. It's tailor made bespoke difficulty. Those players are not as real as they appear. They are either recordings, bots or players employed by King. Either way the event is fixed so that we all have to work hard to get onto the podium. Those of us who play 200 levels per week get opponents who play 400. Those of us who have not played at all the previous week get opponents who only pass 10 or 20 in one week. ALL of these are new players in all of our games. I hope this makes some sense. And no, King won't take note of your complaint and change it back. They will only change it back if they fail to make a profit with this new system.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
This issues is being investigated . and for same issues please check this page
Hi there and welcome to our Community!
While in some features it might be more beneficial to have reached a higher level, I can see how with the Weekly Contest this might not be the case. I've shared your experience with our team to take into account with future updates to the Weekly Contest.
Thank you for pointing this out so that we can keep improving our game.