Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
playing top tier. Already had over 100 coins. When I received bonus help I had three helps and hit continue. Game locked up and I lost game. Please give me at least 100 coins. Would prefer 700 as I was well on my way to winning.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
did you give me any coins!
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Thank you for the feedback. If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.