Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I live in Italy, I will have to go to Türkiye for 5 days, but using I will be there will I still be able to participate in the tournament?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Try to not log into the game during your time in Turkey and you might be ok in that case, if you are back in Italy before the end of the next round. Just make sure you do not open Candy Crush at all while in Turkey.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback.
To participate in Candy Crush All Stars 2025, players must be physically present in a participating country for the entire duration of the tournament. If you travel to a country where the event is not available, you may lose access.
We understand this may be frustrating, but don’t worry—there will be more exciting tournaments in the future!
for more Info Here