Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was over 100 games ahead in weekly contest on a Wednesday - within 8 hours another player is #1 with over 2200 games played! It is not possible to play 200 games in 8 hours! Very unfair -why??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did you mean "2000" instead of "200" in 8 hours? I assume so. I have found that King always put in one impossible to catch player into our weekly contests. The event is fixed that way. The other players do not see us in their games but are picked by King bots according to how strong we are ourselves. Usually I find that if I play really hard I can get onto the podium but in order to get the first place King always put one player in who is much stronger than us. You probably did yourself play a lot of levels in the previous week? Anyhow, the event is fixed by King. Don't blame the player who doesn't know you exist, blame King. You can use this form to contact King about it.
Kiara and Christine - thank you for your responses and Christine I did mean 2000 and not 200! This means the game is totally fixed and very unfair!! My game now shows the other player has reached 3630!!
Great reply Kiara. So it is being "investigated" since December 2023? That's typical for King.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
This issues is being investigated . and for same issues please check this page