Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I completed the pins n did not receive my 120 gold bars
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Me too wats the problem
There have been a lot of complaints from numerous players who have not received the grand prize from the pins event @QueenB . This has spread over several weeks and players earn the grand prize at different times, so it is not easy to find all the complaints but I have seen many. And to be quite honest when I finished the event about three weeks ago I don't think I got any prize added to my account either. This event does not seem to be working right.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thanks for the feedback. Please email Player Support Team so they can take a look in your game.
You can also email them from here: