Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was way ahead in the weekly contest but when it ended I was given the second price and bot the winning price
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think King control the outcome of this event by giving each of us recently recorded opponents who will beat us into second place unless we play more levels than we normally play. However this does not matter so much as the best prize is for the 3 week on the podium. I find that getting second or third place is usually achievable for good players, though getting first always seems very difficult and expects us to play more levels than we usually play. This event is heavily manipulated by King.
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Thank you for the feedback. If you miss a reward from any other feature, please email this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.