Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve been playing for over a week and can’t get it. Twice I had 1 jelly left but I refuse to buy anything.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Tetah2ten . I think this level has become a headache for many players. Are you playing with ads and therefore asking about 5 extra moves? If you play that way then do not under any circumstance buy anything in the game because if you did your ads would disappear and never return!
That apart, I would suggest you pause trying to pass this level for a while. Gather all the free boosters you can from watching ads and from Season Pass which you get from playing and passing old levels. Then once you have a UFO and lollipop go back into the level and play it as often as you can until the game lets you get fairly close: Do NOT use the +5 extra moves option from ads though. The longer you wait to use this the better chance you have of passing a level. Only use this option if the game allows you to get quite close. You might also need a booster, so make sure you have some boosters from watching ads or Season Pass before you attempt the level again. That way you might be able to pass.
Check out these threads :
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for more Info Here