Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This is the second time I've needed saucers to complete a chocolate box, but no matter how many times I get them it doesn't show up in the box and I can't complete it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes, that is exactly what is happening. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Thank you for reporting , In the meantime If you miss a reward from any other feature, please email this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.
Hello and welcome to the community. If you use flying saucers either from your inventory including timed UFOs, and those from the offers in the game, such as those that cost 10 gold bars for buying extra moves at the end of a level plus a flying saucer, then those should always count towards the chocolate box. Is this what you have done? Any UFO imbedded on the game board on specific level do not count for the chocolate box however. I wonder if that may be why they don't get added?