Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why do you present “hints” so fast ? I feel like I am not playing candy crush, you are. Is there any reason why hints can happen after 5 seconds of player not choosing a move. I don’t want to turn off the hints, just slow it down.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I don’t want to turn off the hints, just slow it down.
As far as I know there is no way of slowing down when the in-game hint starts.
I don't know if it makes a difference but if you have the Speed Up button active in your game maybe turning that off might make a slight difference to the rate at which the hint appears.
Hello @karenmcb You can turn off hints if you find them annoying or unhelpful. However this would not make any difference to the fact that the game is playing itself rather than you playing the game. Each time a board loads all the moves that may lead to a pass/fail/near miss situation are already written in the board and often there is no way to pass on that occasion, no matter what moves you make. Often the hints will lead players to a "near miss" ending. Check my tips here:
To turn off hints go into Settings then into Accessibility. There you can turn off hints. In recent weeks I have found that the hints are very unhelpful as they keep wanting players to create jelly fish, which are of no use in most levels. So actually turning off hints might be a good idea.