Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Anyone else missing the chocolate box? I haven't had it for over 4 days.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello and welcome!
Is your game up to date? That means with the update. Otherwise, it's an event that not every player has. It's given to random groups of players. You can get them again.
You can find a lot of information in the Help Center. Go to the red gear in your game and navigate to Account & Help. Click on the Help Center and search for Events.
Good luck!
Carol-38. I put it in both spots just to cover all my bases. π
Hi @parlady99 I didn't realise you had posted under Discussions and Support re your Chocolate Box.
I answered your post under Discussions, have attached it below. Good luck, hope you get it back soon π€
I have,but I can not create a recor
Spinnifix. Thanks for your response event though it really did not help. My game is up to date and I have always had the chocolate box until a couple of days ago. As you said, maybe it will come back and maybe it is gone for good.