Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi Everyone, I have only been stuck on level 5945 for maybe a day & a half (really not playing that much) but I need some explanation on how to win this level
Michele
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think that is more than likely @michelereads I haven't passed one music level without loads of boosters or gold for extra moves, fun isn't it π€
Hi @Carol-38
Yes I have and she does not mention my level specifically so itβs to my conclusion she got the level by using boosters.
Hi @michelereads have you seen what christinewupp put together, have attached it below, you might find it helpful.
Hi @Spinnifix,
No I have not completed the level yet unfortunately. I know Iβll get it eventually. I would think Candy Crush would feel sorry for me eventually π Thank you for the advice I appreciate it π
Happy Crushing!!
Hello, have you already completed the level? You have to combine the boxes to get rid of them. Then, it's better to get to the other blockers to clear them away. With pillows, fish, and striped ones, you'll do well. Good luck!
@MasterNoob Can you please help me I would greatly appreciate it. Thank You