Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Does this means that my boosters is stored in my account:
@MountainMom
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I still don't have this change in my account yet.
Thank you @Carol-38 for letting me know about this. I will go to read now.
Thank you @MountainMom .
I got mine and posted about it over 2 weeks ago @teeweiping you might like to have a read β¬οΈ
Woo hoo, @geetagoyal and @teeweiping! This is truly good news. I expect that your golds bars are now saved on King servers as well as being synced across devices. So, if you uninstall your app, you should be able to retrieve your game progress, gold bars inventory, and boosters inventory as long as you use the login credentials of your preferred account. Thanks to @cookiemae for getting you the same information quickly.
for me as well
I also got my inventory synced
π
Thanks for the reply. This is a good new for me π
So, if I uninstall and delete my game, all my boosters won't be disappear also?
Yes @teeweiping
But u need to log in with same account
Does this means that if I delete my game, all my boosters won't be disappear also?
@teeweiping Yes as long as you use the same email address and password.
Yes
@teeweiping
it means if you log in game
in any new device... ur inventory as well gold bars will be there in ur account