I have been playing since 2012 and am at level 13055, and lately I have seen a trend in how they get you so far on a level but in the end need to buy boosters. Or you just need one move to finish, and then need to buy extra moves to finish. You win bars, but somehow they make you lose them all. I’m currently stuck in the stupid music theme and they have made extremely difficult to finish all the levels. I will be stuck in first for stays at a level and then others players will zoom past me, until the system pity’s me and puts me through, with only a few moves and it just starts finishing on its one. Lately it has become a game of greed and no longer fun. I think I will cut my losses and progress if all they want is more money. Thanks for the years.