Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
"Hi Community Managers and Moderators,I am facing a severe issue. I contacted player support regarding missing Episode Race rewards for 76 & 77 winnings Streak (25+25) Goldbars (Ticket 16996383). I was advised by support to clear my game storage and data. After doing so, all my 100+ earned boosters vanished and are now showing 0.My User ID is 1225709377. Since this data loss happened directly because of the official support team's advice, I request a Community Manager to escalate this to the developers/player support team to manually check my account history and restore my boosters as a goodwill gesture. Thank you."
"Hi Community Managers and Moderators,
I am facing a severe issue. I contacted player support regarding missing Episode Race rewards for 76 & 77 winnings Streak (25+25) Goldbars (Ticket 16996383). I was advised by support to clear my game storage and data. After doing so, all my 100+ earned boosters vanished and are now showing 0.
My User ID is 1225709377. Since this data loss happened directly because of the official support team's advice, I request a Community Manager to escalate this to the developers/player support team to manually check my account history and restore my boosters as a goodwill gesture. Thank you."
*Edited by CM:⛔️ That’s too much personal information. For your own safety and protection, do not share your email address (could be seen on one of the screenshots that I've now removed) - Our House Rules
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey there @parveendahiya007 . Hope you're doing well.
I'm sorry to hear this has happened. I have found the ticket and am now handling it. You'll receive a resolution and reply in a few minutes.
I'll let you know once I'm done. Thank you in advance!
Thanks for the solution
With regards
Hey there @parveendahiya007 . It's been done in ticket 16996383.
If you need anything else let me know. Have a great day!