⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,265 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: Level 7587.

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited September 2021
    Options

Has your avatar got stuck on a previous level even though you completed various levels after that?

When opening the game it starts on your correct level, but the avatar is far behind?

Like this example below.

The game is on level 2110, but the avatar is on a lower level and therefore the game suggests to tap the level navigator drop to get to your level.

The issue is caused by that the level where your avatar is at hasn't been completed properly and therefore is missing the score and the one to three stars on the map.

Since it's missing the score, the avatar is also stuck there.

There is a easy solution for this.

Simply go back to the level where your avatar is at.

Replay that level and when you have completed the level once more, the avatar should then jump to the correct level.

• CT5167
    CT5167 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have a different problem, but related. I have beaten a level, but a system error eliminated the life and would not let me proceed to the next level. Please help.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@CT5167 Hi and welcome, Unfortunately in this case all you can do is replay the level. This issue does happen rarely but there is nothing that can be done to rectify the issue

Thank you

• bri_Legit
    bri_Legit Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

The past few times I’ve been playing, the game has been opening up with the “play now” button for me to play the level i left off on and then by the time i get to my last life it’ll me to the level I’m actually on (it’s not till it does this till i realize I’ve wasted my lives on the previous level i just played) I’m playing so much that i don’t notice until it’s too late which i guess you can say is my fault, but i have been noticing this bug and not sure if others have been seeing this issue as well. 

• DizzyDebbie
    DizzyDebbie Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2021
    Options

I can’t reply the game because every time I press on the level the avatar is stuck on it takes me back to my Home Screen ..and when I go back on it this comes up at the top🤷🏼‍♀️😩

• samiaalr5
    samiaalr5 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello Phase 4223 can not finish with three stars check the phase please

• samiaalr5
    samiaalr5 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello multi-stage 8213 can not finish because need four cherries drops only three

• yannicoskar
    yannicoskar Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

pas de chance, surtout si c'est un niveau difficile!

• captainsharmie
    captainsharmie Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I did this solution and played 3 levels where my avatar was stuck and all it did was move the blank one up? I’ve attached my progress. If there’s no way to fix it I’m not playing through 3900 levels again.

• Jean_MN
    Jean_MN Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I have completed level 4595 three times, the excited Avatar shows level completed, game crashes, I win again, game crashes, I win again, games crashes - I am still on level 4595??

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?