💻📱📅 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Comments

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Peter_Tornaros @Scooterpie @Albert_Heinrich,

Except, "Freddo The Candy Frog" doesn't eat bugs, he eats "Pasta". From "Italy" or "The Godfather Movie". (hehe)

Take Care - Origins7 Dale, 😀

8/31/2020

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,608 Level 4

@Peter_Tornaros, I completed all the levels that I was behind on playing off Win 10. Completed 90 levels in just under a week. No BaB and F5 for quite a while and when it appeared I could not build full Bot. Wasted quite a bit of Pre-Game boosters playing without Bot initially. F5 came in handy during the last 3 episodes.

I found the levels pretty tough and used quite a lot of boosters. My average for the three episodes was 19, with LH and FS over 2/3 of of boosters used. This was the most boosters I used in three episodes, playing CCS.

I fell into the Spawner trap, not due to my playing, but the cascading of candies about halfway through. They just kept coming and eventually took out all the AS. Level 7729 was in deed boring.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,787 Level 5

@Albert_Heinrich 90 levels! Impressive!

Oh Yeah!

• pw64
    pw64 Posts: 14 Level 2

Is it listed somewhere when new levels are released? At this moment, I just start the app regularly on Wednesdays, but it would be much more handy to get a trigger from somewhere.

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Hello @pw64 ,

First of all, warm welcome to the Candy Crush Saga forum! 🙌 🥳

In this community thread, we post the new levels release information in the game. Stay tuned because today, as you know, we will be releasing new levels!

Besides, in the very first post of this thread, we can always find an updated list of all the Candy Crush Saga levels per platform, HERE.

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum. 🍬🍬

• Pounawea

Candy Crushers!!!

I'll be posting the details soon.

Happy crushing everyone!!

• Pounawea
    edited September 2020

Dear Candy Crushers!

New episodes have been released in Candy Crush Saga! 🥳  😄

Today, September 2nd, in Candy Crush Saga we have...😮  🥁🥁🥁 Let's check it out the different Candy Crush Saga Levels per platform:

• Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 7685 Levels, 513 episodes
    • Win10: 7775 Levels, 519 episodes

🍬Licorice Curls and the Licorice Fence! What do you think about them? For more information go 👉 HERE

Furthermore, for our Candy Crushers at the very top of the Saga Map, with these 3 new episodes released, come and join us in this week community race!

🏁 🏎️ The Community Race! Can you complete 30 levels in a week? Check out the Community Race HERE! 🏅

Have a delicious day and happy crushing!! 🍬🍬

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,608 Level 4

@Scooterpie, sadly I did not have the Weekly race. So I missed out. Also no Dexter on my Win 10 either. Got the latest update on Monday and still no Dexter. BaB olso keeps on disappearing. F5 goes for a drive and reappear when it suits it.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,787 Level 5

Hey there @Albert_Heinrich. I am sorry that you are having problems.

If Dexter is coming this week he should arrive tomorrow. Usually he arrives at about 11:00 am my time. I do not know where you are from? I am in Florida, US so I am on the Eastern Time Zone.

Build-a-Bot, yeah sometimes he acts up. Sometimes we players have different events going on so you may not get some events. I just got the old "Daily Treat Calendar" back. There were at least 3 different versions among the players. There was one with timed booster that I was so hoping to try!

One trick if all your events are not showing up is to play a level. See what events comes up. Play a 2nd level if you still do not see all your events. I know if one already has Build-a-bot you do not want to lose him. So scroll down to some lower levels that you are certain to pass and play those. Not too low though, some events will not appear with the really low levels. This works for your browsers too.

Enjoy the new levels! I will start them a little later today. 🙃👍

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?