๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“… How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Options

Comments

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,993 Level 5
    Options

@Albert_Heinrich Great summary. Totally agree with your assessment of 7778. Rainbow Rapids levels are as I said in my post, monotonous. I am at the stage that when one appears, I say to myself "here we go, another 5 minutes of total boredom" !!

It is funny how different players find different levels harder than others. I found 7781 hard and it required some thought.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options

@Pounawea I have now completed the last episode. I found it overall a fair challenge. 7813 was, to me, the hardest level. 7808 was enjoyable to play and 7811 required thought on tactics. 7809, a Rainbow Rapids level was boring, but 7814, another RR level was one of the poorest boards in recent memory, with constant reshuffles leading to total frustration ๐Ÿคฌ This week, not a frog in sight, yet at least 20% of levels were Rainbow Rapids.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

@Peter_Tornaros, I suppose it depends on the board you get dished up or making a silly mistake. In one level I realised too late that a CB was possible and that cost me.

I am envious of you, you Crush those levels in double quick time, whilst playing blind. LoL

I have your insightful summaries available on levels and approach them with caution. Thanks for that.

Strange thing is that I find those Rainbow Rapid levels intimidating, whilst you find them boring. Maybe I should change my approach to it. I see there is no tricks around this time round, you haven't lost Bot this week. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I have had quite a few poor boards in recent weeks.

You now have a long wait ahead of you, I suppose you're used to it already.

All the best.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Options

My 5 Gold Bars for the Episode race did not accrue to my total, even after shutting down an restarting. I there a reason for it.

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Dear Candy Crushers,

Thank you so much for your feedback guys. Very useful and helpful!

As you guys commented above, it is so interesting to see the different approaches and strategies we may have when facing the levels. I'll be looking forward to getting your opinions, feedback and ratings!

@Albert_Heinrich about your comments regarding the Episode Race, checking that out.

Have a delicious day everyone and happy crushing! ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ

P.S.: don't forget about the Diamond Path event, starts tomorrow!

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options

@Albert_Heinrich I spend my CC time between new episodes playing the Space Race - Dexter and collecting boosters where ever I can !!

• Albert_Heinrich
    Options

@Pounawea, thanks for the assistance. My laptop was off for about 3 hours and viola, like magic it was there. Much appreciated. As you know, gold is a very scares commodity on CCS. LoL

• Albert_Heinrich
    edited September 2020
    Options

@Pounawea, this episode was challenging and enjoyable in a strange way. Good Mix of levels, it was booster hungry though. Used 19 In-Game boosters in 8 levels, with one level (7802) requiring 7 boosters. Paint Stripe (PS) booster again very helpful with those stubborn jellies. I was lucky enough to always have a CB or WC close by.

The first three levels lulled me into a false sense an easy trip ahead. Nothing could be further from the truth. Level 7794 was terrible, with the key drop blocked by wafers and moves running out. Deployed UFO and completed with one move left. Quite a few tricky levels, requiring thinking and plotting your way through, only for special candies to nullify the strategy. Special candies dropping but striped the wrong way and also dropping of SC was not always frequent. Never been able to preempt the drop, too random.

My average In-Game Booster usage has definitely increase.

Two episodes in a row of using 4 or more LH's to destroy wafers.

Rainbow rapids appears to be my nemesis, maybe its a mind thing.

Episode 521 - Rainbow Reef

Started he episode with Full Bot. and used my own CB and W&SC until level 7795. Musical box opened and 30 min of free pregame boosters. F5 at 7797 with 1 hour of CB. Three extra moves from BaB again came in handy. Six levels completed with 0 or 1 move left. A bit more Sugar Stars this time 8/15. Second Diamond Trophy

Trophy Awarded: Diamond Trophy

First time passes using level moves only: 15/15 (Golden Crowns)

Levels passed using extra moves: 0

Levels failed: 0

Attempts at replay: 0

In Game boosters used: 19 in 8 levels (FS x 5, LH x 6, PS x 6, UFO X 2)

Pre Game Boosters used: 18, excluding BaB

Most boosters used in one level: 7 (Level 7802, LH x5, FS x1, PS x1)

Levels with no in-game boosters used: 7

Sugar Stars: 8

Difficult Levels: 4/15 (7794, 7799, 7801, 7802)

Tricky Levels: 6/15 (7795-7798,7800,ย 7803)

Best Levels: 7791, 7793

Five Star Levels: 6/15 (7791, 7793, 7797, 7803-7805)

Four Star Levels: 2/15 (7792, 7795)

Three Star Levels: 2/15 (7798, 7801)

Two Star Levels: 4/15 (7794, 7796, 7799, 7801)

One Star Levels: 7802

Level 7794: Difficult to clear wafers with board not favourable. Key drop blocked by wafers. Deployed UFO with 5 moves left and completed with one move left.

Level 7799: Keys not dropping and moves running out. Used PS booster to create WC combo with 5 moves left and completed with one move left.

Level 7801: Licorice dropped in a remote jelly location which made it impossible to reach with exploding candies. LH to crush Licorice and WC combo with PS to clear last jelly.

Level 7802: My worst level of the lot. 9 moves left and SF not touching the wafers to clear the path for the last rainbow rapid. Special candies not dropping where required. 3 moves left and no luck at all. Smashed them to smithereens with 5 x LH's. Used FS and PS to create WC combo.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Options

Did anyone have their Episode race disappearing today. I am about to finish and not sure if I am in the lead or not. Will Gold Bars be lost. Playing level 7820. Rebooted, and still not showing.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options

@Albert_Heinrich I haven't had the Episode Race for weeks !!!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?