๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Sweet S T R I K E !!

Options
Pcakes
Pcakes Posts: 63 Level 2

Its so ridiculous ๐Ÿค” that you have pretty much to pass some levels you have to get broke,๐Ÿ’ฐ I'm stuck on 7882 because I refuse to keep paying to have fun ๐Ÿค‘ is so unfair !!! ๐Ÿ˜ Dear King I understand part of keep it going can't be free but lets not abuse please !๐Ÿ˜ฎ Who's with me !? ๐Ÿ˜ฆ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Comments

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    Options

Keep trying. You can do it. Some levels take me days to pass but I do eventually. I don't spend money to do it.

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options

Hello there, @Pcakes ! Welcome to the Community!

You don't have to break the bank in order for you to move on. I am stuck on Level 6481. You are 1401 Levels ahead of me but I never spent money, not even a Penny to reach this point. I used to beat 86 Levels a Week but now I am taking it slow because Boosters are hard to come by. If there are Free Boosters available, I take advantage of these and play as much as I can. If there isn't, I find other things that will keep me busy so I don't get mad and frustrated.

I also play SODA because I know I can get hours of LIVES, BOOSTERS and Compete with other Players on Mr. Toffee Fair Competition for Booster Prizes.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?