Cannot open Candy Crush

Options
2»

Answers

• Suzie_Q
    Suzie_Q Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

Good Morning Mercerik, So sorry I'm just now getting back to your last reply. I have searched, as well as I know how, and cannot find any corrupt files. I have all kinds of security features on my computer, I would think I would have known that when my computer is scanned through these. As I said I had been playing CC through Windows 10 every since I got this PC. However my Facebook account still has CC and I can play it by going through Facebook on my PC.. I just don't like to because it is in such a small frame and through Windows 10 I am able to play on my large monitor full screen. Do I need to uninstall from my Facebook accoun? I did go in this morning but was unable to figure out how to uninstall from Facebook. I really appreciate your help. I'm pretty brain dead anytime but I'm completely brain dead when it comes to anything to do with computer technology!!

• Suzie_Q
    Suzie_Q Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

Well Mercerik, I just figured out how to uninstall app from Facebook, got it uninstalled, went back to Microsoft Store, installed CC again and it still just pops open and then closes to a black screen in about 3 second! I may never get to play CC on my PC again!!🤔😱

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Suzie_Q !

The issue with the W10 app is being looked into by the Game Team. A fix should be on the way soon!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?