⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do I get booster ads?🤷‍♂️

Options
Leopizo
Leopizo Posts: 6 Level 2

I don't get booster ads even with an active internet connection while playing. It's really unfair 😔

Best Answer

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Leopizo Hi and welcome, Video ads is a bonus feature and nobody gets every feature. They are given to groups of randomly selected people. So this just means at the moment your not part of that group but you could be in the future.

To make sure your getting the features available to you , please make sure your game is up to date and log out and restart your device and then log back in

Hope this helps

Answers

• Freddy_
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Leopizo Hi and welcome, Video ads is a bonus feature and nobody gets every feature. They are given to groups of randomly selected people. So this just means at the moment your not part of that group but you could be in the future.

To make sure your getting the features available to you , please make sure your game is up to date and log out and restart your device and then log back in

Hope this helps

• Leopizo
    Leopizo Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Thanks alot @Freddy_Falkner My app is always up to date. Well, I'll just be patient and wait to be lucky in future, thanks Man.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,857 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

The video ad feature is still a test feature, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Booster or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ad feature will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the video ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when it's back.

• Freddy_
    Options

@Leopizo Hi, your welcome, personally myself i have never had video ad feature and been playing near on 8 years

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,327 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Their team is still testing this feature that means it's still not complete to be fixed to everyone on this game and also changing reduce moves as still tested.

You can also read this similar information :

The video ad feature is still a test feature, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Booster or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ad feature will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the video ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when it's back.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?