You Have Lost a LONG TIME Player

Options
mrburgandy
mrburgandy Posts: 11 Level 2
edited October 2020 in Discussions

I am on level 7948. You can verify by by name is "Paul". Obviously I have been playing this game for a long, long time but I have to say I am done with it. I have spent more money on this app than I care to count but hey, I can afford it an it releases stress.

THOSE DAYS ARE OVER!!!

You guys have decided to make the levels so hard that you have to use so many boosters on each level. Then you took away the ability to lower levels to build up "starter boosters" for each level and you have basically made this game unplayable out of greed. Like you don't make enough money on this silly little game. I am quite sure I have spent at least $20 a week on this game for no telling how long but you have got your last cent out of me.

But, it don't matter anyway because your silly app has decided to not let me sign in with Facebook and errored out so I couldn't buy boosters even if I wanted to. I can't spin the daily booster, I won the "Color bomb" race for the week and never got my boosters and chocolate box is locked out too.

SERIOUSLY, I am done. You guys just suck!!! Even if the login was working, you have ruined the game I have liked playing for so long. GOODBYE!

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,985 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2020
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Level 7948 .This level has hard difficulty

For this level try to play near to jellies. Use more striped candy or play with wrapped candy near to jellies to break them all.

Play several time , hope you get a lucky board . Dont give up

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @mrburgandy !

Sorry to hear that you are no longer a happy crusher.

These high levels beyond level 7000 are tricky, but all levels are possible to pass without any Boosters or Extra Moves.

I will pass on your feedback to the level designer though.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

According to me once u start using boosters they vl giv us only such levels so that we use boosters .. spend more tym on same levels .. take some break ..after few days try .. repeat same till u pass it without boosters .. dont waste ur money on such silly games ..

We play only fr our tym pass or entertainment.. but these makers making money .. andnow a days all levels need only LUCKY BOARD not talent .. shame on makers

Pls guys dont waste money

• tanmoore69
    tanmoore69 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

I still don't have what I purchased!! They keep emailing me.

• mrburgandy
    mrburgandy Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

@ Crazy Cat - I see that you are a "Community Manager" and that is great.

Look, I get how programs and software work. I too am in in the "code" world. Your wrote "but all levels are possible to pass without any Boosters or Extra Move" is absolutely true but with shades of gray. Every time you play a level it IS NOT possible to get by without boosters. There is NOT a path to pass it on every try. If you really believe that, maybe you should talk longer to your "designers". It's extremely evident after you have been on a certain level for a period of time, the game finally gives in and starts feeding you combos and lets you clear the level. It could be 5, 10 or 15 tries but it always kicks in. It is what it is and that is fine.

My issue is that you guys keep jacking with changes so collecting boosters are limited at best. It's clear it's a ploy to get people to buy boosters. I get that, it's the market plan. But you can't taker away other options for those who don't want to collect boosters by other means. Who the hell wants to play one level over and over again until King decides to let you pass??? These levels up above 7000 are hard to pass with the added boosters that used to be available. Let me explain in case you don;t play and don't realize what I mean:

Up until recently, you could go back to lower levels and pass them and build up the "Build-A-Bot" ( I think it was called). What it meant that after you passed 7 consecutive levels, you were at "full strength" as I call it. Every level from there would get 2 color bombs and two regulate bombs and 3 extra moves. Even at full strength, levels above 7000 are tough to pass without dipping into you saved boosters. YOU TOOK THAT AWAY!!!

You replaced it with the current version that does the same thing but only on current levels. AND, if you mess up 1 time on a level, it used to only take you back 2 steps on the boosters. You could miss a level and then pass two more consecutive levels and be back at full strength. YOU CHANGFED THAT NOW TOO. So, if you fail at a level, you go back to square 1. You have no bonus boosters to start the level, you can't go to lower levels to builds it back up and unless you want to buy boosters, you are stuck in the repetitive hell I described above. I could live with all the changes if you could just build back at lower levels.

I think it's obvious I am not some "normal" CC player and I know the game intimately. I am the EXACT target demo to play your game because I actually USED to spend money on boosters....sadly, A LOT. (If you have looked up the total please don't tell me) ; )~~~ It's just so obvious that greed is taking over to some degree. I don't know if interest in CC is waning and numbers are down or what but you guys are killing this game for those of us who consider ourselves to be a "master"...; )~~ It's simply no fun playing 1 level 28 times to finally have the algo's allow me to pass.

• mandrak
    mandrak Posts: 200 Level 3
    Options

Its a great review of what ccs become and what i see people in my group are playing less and less.This week from 81 people play only 23 and from that only 10 players have 10+ level.CCS became joke and with such changes i do not see bright future.Long live King!!!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @mrburgandy, @laxmibhandary, @tanmoore69 and @mandrak welcome to our community. There is a lot to see and many things to do in the community, so I am offering you a link below to help you find your way around. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Tag one of us by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a box pop up so click on the correct name and your tag should now be showing up in bold.

A guide to help you locate the different areas in the community!

The Community now welcomes the Help Center!

Now I'm going to answer individually....................

@mrburgandy why are you playing your game through Facebook? There have been glitches when playing through their platform. Why don't you try logging out of Facebook and creating a King account with an email address and password. This community and the game are not connected so you can't automatically login with this account information. I haven't played through Facebook in well over a year.

@tanmoore69 if you are completing the contact form regarding your purchases when you get that first email respond to it. I was told that it should have a ticket number on it and once you reply then you will get another response. Players have told me that this is how they get their responses.

• poggers
    poggers Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

It's partly your fault for feeding the monster...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?