⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

8069 HELP!!!!

Options
Stordita
Stordita Posts: 165 Level 3
edited October 2020 in Support

I think that for level 8069 it would be appropriate to have some more moves, otherwise it is difficult to pass. thanks

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited October 2020
    Options

@Stordita Hi and welcome, We can pass your feedback on to the CM regarding this but at present we have no other reports of any problems with this level

Video here should give you some hints and tips on completing this level no boosters used

Thank you

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,999 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2020
    Options

Hello @Stordita - I am sorry you are having trouble with this level but congratulations for being so far in the game. I play on mobile devices so I am not that far yet but hopefully this video will help:

I also noticed you haven't collected any of the level badges you are entitled to. You have reached these game milestone, 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, 6000 and you can get a special badge added to your profile. Just click HERE to find out more about it.

In addition lots of exciting things are happening in the Candy Crush Saga Community for Halloween and you can read more about it HERE.

Good luck and Happy Crushing!

By the way - please don't get confused by the double posting of the video - it just means @Freddy_Falkner and I were answering you at the same time. 😁

• Stordita
    Stordita Posts: 165 Level 3
    Options

thanks @bearwithme I had seen the video, but there are 30 initial moves there, but I have 25.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,999 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Stordita - that is actually one of the reasons why I always tried to get to the new releases as soon as I received them, because the studio is always looking at past levels (even the newest ones) and if it seems like one may be too easy and not enough of a challenge for the players they will change it, for example by limiting the amount of moves available. Of course since I play on a mobile device and not a PC, I am already behind all the PC players.

Anyway - I have faith you will be able to complete it even with 5 fewer moves since you are already such a Candy Crush Saga Expert. I hope you continue to have fun and enjoy the game and don't forget to keep a lookout for all the fun events coming up and make sure you get the badges you have qualified for! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?