Level 8215 - Why they penalize the late players?!

Options
2»

Comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited November 2020
    Options

Zitat:

Hello!

I haven't done 4000 yet

Whatever this alleged game expert writes about this level after that (part in bold), it might be better to tune them out; as all (or most) credibility is lost, & therefore any further comments to this conversation are irrelevant.

Zitat:

Where is it written how many levels I have to pass to help the players?

That is fair, but when you are suggesting things that players have already done (like looking up videos on the Internet); & notifying players who have firsthand information about advanced levels (who were probably going to respond in the topic, anyway); that is not helping players further.

There are no sour skull levels at the point you have reached, so you do not have credibility in these kinds of topics.

Advance a few more levels & prove people wrong...

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @kck1001 !

Level can get updated after the release and you can find more info about it HERE, but as mentioned levels can be changed to both an easier and more challenging version.

Level 8215 is a tough one, I agree on that! I will pass on you feedback to the Game Team.

• kck1001
    kck1001 Posts: 95 Level 2
    Options

Thanks for your reply. I quote the following from the info you given:

"They closely monitor a game's difficulty and listen to player feedback about certain levels or features, and at times may decide to tweak certain aspects to enhance the player experience."

What do they mean by "enhance the player experience"! continuing to reduce the number of moves is to enhance the player experience?! is it to frustrating people? if they think it is so good, why they increase the moves back when releasing the mobile version? Also, most of the time, they just reduced the moves but not look into the related elements affected that caused the level become impossible to finish. The classification of the so-called game's difficulty level has loss its integrity.

• mandrak
    mandrak Posts: 200 Level 3
    Options

answer on topic-----simple----Because they can....😪

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?