⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Golden lamp

Options
leejays1
leejays1 Posts: 113 Level 2

Hello candy crush managers, I just logged in to play candy crush and noticed the new magic season with the golden lamp has started again. I purchased the 7.99 for golden and it hasn’t given me access to all the boosters like previous. I’m very disappointed I would not have purchased if I won’t be given access like in the past. I hope this is a glitch that can be fixed.

Hopefully you can help fix the problem.

regards Leanne

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,823 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Check App update> Sign out game> Restart device and wait 5 minutes after power on> Open game and sign in. Please clear the cache and reopen it.

Please play a level and it could autualize.

Good luck

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5
    Options

Hi and welcome, please do the troubleshooting process.

If it does not work please read below:

Unfortunately the community does not deal with purchases as it contains your personal information. For help resolving this please email Player Support directly from the game.

When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @leejays1 !

Please email Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can take a closer look at this and compensate you.

Please remember to choose "Purchases & Gold Bars" as the topic for your issue.

• leejays1
    leejays1 Posts: 113 Level 2
    Options

Thank you for the advice and feedback I appreciate it. I saved my progress and logged out of the game when I returned I lost my UFO boosters the magic lamp was still playing up. It’s just not my day today. Thank you to @Spinnifix and @FlaringCrystal120 and @Crazy Cat Lad for you help though. I am sure someone will help me. Have a wonderful weekend.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?