⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

free spins

Options
jberg01
jberg01 Posts: 13 Level 2

The answer given about the free spins, I think is wrong. I have played this game for 5-6 years and it was just in the last month or so that they took the free spin away so don't think it was a test and random people got it. I have seen numerous post by many people that say this same thing. Just bring it back!

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited December 2020
    Options

@jberg01 Hi again, It is correct as this is the same with all the features in the game. I play multi device and i still have it on two devices but i have lost it on the third, my iphone. So it is still available in the game

Thank you

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited December 2020
    Options

quote:

Free spins

Hey there.

Lots of (mis)information about that subject going on at the moment, but (since you're a critical thinker) read this thread (all of it if you've got the time, or at least this comment) & you be the judge.

But if you're referring to the wheel that came round once every 48:00, they'll probably never restore it; because...

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5
    edited December 2020
    Options

It is in the Test Group and you're wrong about it. You said you had it for 5-6 years. That is extremely lucky. No, random people get it.

Meanwhile, Check App update> Sign out game> Restart device and wait 5 minutes after power on> Open game and sign in. Please clear the cache if using browser.

Thank you.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

Welcome 😊

In fact, as our game Expert has already told you, every feature and event of this game belongs to the test group. Previously this Test had a very large number of players, but now this Test has a very small number of players. Test features are always rolling between different players so you can come back to this test at any time.

Since, features are distributed using a Random which cannot be modified or managed at any time so we are not able to return the feature to you in any way at this time, but we will send your feedback to our team.

Always keep the game app updated and play the game, I hope you get back to this feature very soon.

For further assistance, please feel free to write back to us. We'll be happy to assist you.

Thank you.😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?