Anniversary badges

laleylaley Posts: 454 Level 3

How do we go about obtaining the Anniversary badges? Because I recently received the 1st-anniversary badge but I have been playing Candy Crush Saga since it started back in 2012. However, I have seen other people getting badges for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th anniversary while I only have the first and second-anniversary badges.

Comments

• DieOmimiDieOmimi Posts: 12,896 Level 5

Hi @laley how long have you been in the community? The Anniversary Badge shows when you've had your entry into the community, so how long you've been here. If it's a year, you'll getit for a year. Some players have been here for a long time and therefore receive different badges. It has nothing to do with your game.

Contests in the German corner: 

📝🍬creative - competition ✂ 🍐

18. 6. - 1. 7. 2021

🥦 Badge - event 🌷

I play the following games: CCS (Level 9500), CCSS (Level 6670), CCJS (Level 4680), FHS (Level 3700), PSS (Level 3200), PPS (Level 600), CCFS (Level 1635), BW3 (Level 600)

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• TheFasterGunTheFasterGun Posts: 22 Level 2

I have been a member since it was back when you could add friends via the game. I only recently started posting in this forum. How can I tell when I actually joined the king community- I know its been well over a year.

thanks!

• ranathungaranathunga Posts: 106 Level 2

I have been playing this game since 1 year.