my phone went missing for a day

GIJIM58
GIJIM58 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited February 2021 in Support

The game I'm talking about is Candy Crush Saga. The Issue I'm talking about occurred on February 14/Valentine's Day. It was a Valentine's Day special. It was for 12 hours of unlimited life and 12 hours boosters. Around seven o'clock oh people came over and put my phone down and misplaced it or got moved and didn't find it again until today I got out and I realized old. it's been longer than 12 hours but not by much and I lost that paid for special and I some of the things you did will ensure Facebook change the way people play my level currently 4496. That's nothing to shake a stick at LOL. Was it possible that I can neither get a refund or more importantly the same deal because the money isn't what I wantedI wanted what you guys offer I wanted the great offer.I usually don't care what one ofAnd one more thing if it can be done you're suddenly to the point I REALLY DON'T HAVE THAT MUCH TIME TO DO THIS.

Sincerely. My name online GIjim58 one of my biggest annoyances with again lately are the changes that you made with this wheel to get wiped after you fail and in order to be a so many levels you have power ups is more important I'm pretty much frustrated with the game now I don't want me every time I go on

Best Answer

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?