👑 King.com not loading Help and info HERE
I got a notification about allowing tracking in my game: what does it mean and what do I need to do?
👨👩👦👦 New to the Community? Register here in just 2 seconds!
Recently, you might have received a notification in your game about tracking and personalizing your experience.
First of all, please note that for now, this applies to iOS devices only, Apple is implementing this now and Android devices will be going forwards. Now, please keep reading and find below answers to some common questions about this feature:
- Why did I get this notification?
- Should I allow tracking?
- What does this notification look like? 2 different scenarios
- I want to change my response – can I do that?
1.- Why did I get this notification?
In iOS14, Apple introduced the “App Tracking Transparency” feature to iOS devices.
This feature means that while using certain apps, you’ll see a pop-up that asks whether you would like to "Allow Tracking" or "Ask App Not to Track."
There are two times when you might see this pop-up:
- If you attempt to log in via Facebook or Google.
- If you are about to see a personalized ad.