Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options
    I will be 6 foot under before anyone reaches Ultimate Legend

You will always be a LEGEND among LEGENDS @Werner_Cichy

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,289 Crushing Legend
    Options

Thanks Freddy, that's nice of you, but it's the second time the terms have been changed. It won't be the last time. I don't find the conditions feasible. I've lost my sense of community at the moment. I can also help players in my Facebook groups. Anyway, I get a thank you there!

• taito2000
    taito2000 Posts: 41 Pro Player 👑
    Options
  • teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options
    I will give it a try

Hi @Freddy_Falkner

I always try to be on the positive side and say I’m going to try. You don’t know if you don’t try is what I always say. I think they’re implementing more ways to get points ie, more badges for different games and in the game HUB itself. πŸ€—

Thanks for a interesting discussion. πŸ‘

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim πŸ’•

Teresa πŸ¦‹πŸŒΊπŸ¦‹

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

I have never wanted to be a legend. I hate that legend title. I will do my job and if I reach those levels I will ask you to cancel that range for me. No, I don't want it. I have never wanted it, neither in the previous system nor in the current.

That option to vote was missing.

- I don't want to be a legend

• Freddy_
    Options

@hechicerilla I will remember that option for next time and for me i was looking forward to receiving royal legend as only 3 people in the community had this accolade, but i would never say i classed the roles as a job. For me here as i enjoy it and enjoy helping people and the people in it

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,770 Sweet Legend
    Options

A message to everyone!

Last year Bumper2019 opened an idea because of the reactions. I am sure you can still find it in Tiffy's library. Crazy Cat Lad's answer was that several more reactions are planned. So it could be possible that it can be achieved. I had just remembered it in the bathtub. It doesn't matter to me.
  • Freddy_
    Options

@Spinnifix Hi Again, I am expecting more changes but if you think 500 answers 5000 points and 1000 answers 12,500 points these are good but not easy to achieve for anyone. Raise the reactions and give them a lot more points to help i do not think they will come near the points for answers and if they do will we all start complaining that there only doing this for reactions. I know someone who lost friends due to the older scoring system for reactions, so whatever way we turn they could be issues.

I actually kind of like the change just for me the targets are way to high for people and some worked hard for there status to have it took away. Look at some posts and one from a long standing member.

This was done for a little bit of fun for me was hoping a lot of brown bread dead people, just to put a bit of fun into the situation . Which like everything some will like and some will not

• Allouna76
    Allouna76 Posts: 190 Level 3
    edited March 2021
    Options

Hello all,

good calculation @NikolaosProdromidis

its a good idea and good luck to the winner!!!

woo woo woo

• Priyacandy
    Priyacandy Posts: 797 Level 3
    Options
    I will give it a try

Until I get I'll try my best.. I hope everyone can do.. it's a time of matter everyone will reach .. I believe I'll do..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?