⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Game stuck on loading screen iPhone & iPad

Options

Comments

• russell1117
    russell1117 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

You would think after a few have noticed that this is related to a network issue, this fix would be figured out and updated by now. Hopefully in the next update this week, the patch will be in it.

I am not deleting the app as I have hundreds of boosters saved up and they will be lost, and they won’t believe me when I tell them how many I have lost, nor can I remember a hundred of these, two hundred of those 37 of these, etc. without being able to open the app to see them.

• birdiej
    birdiej Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I’m having this same issue. The screen is stuck on loading.

• jpat20
    jpat20 Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

Just did my weekly update and the game is still not loading. Hopefullly they are working on a fix!! I was hoping it would have been fixed with this update.

March 18th.

• crazy_candy_crasher
    crazy_candy_crasher Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Game is still stuck and loading and over one month still no fix. Most of us don’t want to uninstalled and installed to lose all our saved boosters. It is very disappointed for those of us who played for almost almost 9 years to experience this. The only option is to uninstall and lose all our saved boosters??

• Janinesillat
    Janinesillat Posts: 117 Pro Player 👑
    edited March 2021
    Options

I had this issue. Followed and deleted app and reinstalled. They then said it was too bad for me and I should be aware I should I would lose my boosters. They gave me back 45 boosters each in sympathy but I had 1000’s. I went into a deep depression and expressed it and they restored the rest. My struggle is, they could have done that from the start. I can see they know that this is their issue. Why make me fight for what I earned and bought.

niw it won’t load AGAIN and I am praying they won’t make me jump through hoops to get my stuff back again.

The customer service is usually very good but to know it’s their fault and try to get off cheap at first was hurtful.

• Janinesillat
    Janinesillat Posts: 117 Pro Player 👑
    Options

And they are now again telling me, too bad, your earned boosters are not our problem. I am going to die. Why are they so uncaring. Ten years of faithful game playing and they keep acting like we are nothing.

• jpat20
    jpat20 Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

Are there any updates from the IT side? Are they working on this? It has been close to a month since I have played on my phone. I am not near a computer very often. Candy Crush is my stress reliever. I have way too many boosters built up and I have not paid for all of them so I do not want to lose them.

March 22.

• Ga_Mes_Caro_Lina
    Ga_Mes_Caro_Lina Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Any update on the game not loading ?

• Linda-51
    Linda-51 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

My game is still not loading. It works on my iPhone, but I don’t have all my boosters and lives that I do saved up on my iPad. It’s been like this for several weeks.

• Linda-51
    Linda-51 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Mine just started working! I disconnected from internet, won a level, reconnected to internet, and then it came up! FINALLY!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?