💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

How about a new way to help friends by buying gifts?

Options
JeffMakesGames
JeffMakesGames Posts: 113 Level 3
edited March 2021 in Tiffi's Idea Library

I have friends that play on different platforms and devices. Some of them have great trouble passing levels, often stuck for days, even weeks.

It would be great if there was some new way that I could help them out. Often, the game has a special offer with timed boosters/unlimited lives for (price), and that would help them out, but there is currently no way to buy and gift such a thing to a friend, especially if we play on different platforms.

What if King offered a way to buy gifts for others, and is given a gift code that can be redeemed inside the game to get and activate said gift?

To be a little more clear:

Let's say there is a special deal: 12h of starting boosters, 12h of unlimited lives for (price).

A new option can be provided to "gift a friend" and the game gives you a gift code (perhaps emails the code as a copy or it is stored in a gift inventory?) to give to a friend, which they can redeem and receive and activate their gift.

A lot of platforms these days (gaming or not) allow people to buy gifts which are stored in an inventory which can later be gifted out or are auto-redeemed after a period of time. I am a bit surprised King hasn't looked into this after all these years.

3 votes

Already Suggested · Last Updated

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?