💻📱📅 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Options

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

New levels out now!

💻️ 9215 levels available on Windows 10

📱🌐 9125 levels on other platforms

Today's update 7 April 2021 features...

Facebook, iOS, Android and other mobile devices:

Episodes 607 - 609 with levels 9081 - 9125.

Windows 10 app:

Episodes 613 - 615 with levels 9171 - 9215.

Leave feedback about the levels 9081 - 9125 directly to the level designers and Game Team HERE.

🤾‍♀️ Find Yeti's Candy Tournament HERE to win badges and Gold Bars!

🔮 Would you like to see an Adventure Path in the game? Check it out HERE.

🥚 Spring Egg Hunt in the game and in the Community. You can find all details HERE!

🏆️ All contests to Win Gold Bars and more HERE!

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,850 Level 5
    edited April 2021
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad am I missing something?

Where is the link to comment on the new Win 10 levels 9171 - 9215?

The link to 9081 -9125 takes me to the comments for the Win 10 levels?

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

@Scooterpie @Crazy Cat Lad I just asked the same question on another thread !!

• Jon_K_Hicks
    Jon_K_Hicks Posts: 164 Level 3
    Options

I just completed 9,125 at 7:10am on Thursday morning, 4/8/21 in Los Angeles, CA. 9,121 and 9,124 were the toughest levels for me. Have a great week!

• Crazy Cat Lad
    edited April 2021
    Options

New levels out now!

💻️ 9260 levels available on Windows 10

📱🌐 9170 levels on other platforms

Today's update 14 April 2021 features...

Facebook, iOS, Android and other mobile devices:

Episodes 610 - 612 with levels 9126-9170.

Windows 10 app:

Episodes 616 - 618 with levels 9216-9260.

Leave feedback about the levels 9216-9260 directly to the level designers and Game Team HERE.

🤾‍♀️ Find Yeti's Candy Tournament HERE to win badges and Gold Bars!

🔮 Would you like to see an Adventure Path in the game? Check it out HERE.

🥚 Spring Egg Hunt in the game and in the Community. You can find all details HERE!

🏆️ All contests to Win Gold Bars and more HERE!

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,850 Level 5
    edited April 2021
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad @Pounawea @LindQ the link to leave feedback says it is for levels 9126 -9170 but that link takes you to the new Win 10 levels 9215 - 9260?

It does not show a place to leave feedback for the new Win 10 levels 9215 - 9260.

There is no link that takes you to a feedback for the new mobile levels.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    edited April 2021
    Options

@Scooterpie It should have said Levels 9216-9260 since the link took you to that page. Have corrected it now in the comment.

You can find all feedback pages here:

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3
    Options

New levels released, WOW. Same complaints as last week. Not enough moves, far too many blockers, amount of boosters required ridiculous and levels being changed after release.

9126 nothing like video. Video shows collect 2 cherries in 24 moves. Actual game is 4 cherries in 20 moves with more blockers added. Unbelievable.

9127 lots of boosters required because of the amount of blockers and limited moves

9128 not bad

9129 same as 9127

9130 boosters required as number of moves slashed from 45 to 26. Amount of blockers ridiculous

9131 can’t get close. Moves slashed from 37 to 20, shocking. Haven’t cleared top level once, never mind get to middle or bottom.

Levels shouldn’t be changed after release. Everyone not getting the same chance to pass a level. Unless you are at the front of the queue you are at a disadvantage as there are more blockers and less moves thus more boosters required. As you said last week, not everyone has a supply of boosters so how are players meant to keep playing when levels are made more difficult every week. This is not a good challenge anymore. It is getting more boring each week. All these changes to make levels more difficult is only a way to make money out of people who want to keep playing. Nothing but greed from KING

• Gary_Turner
    Options

9133 is impossible with the blockers that are on on the board. You get close near the end and then all sorts of blockers come down to stop your path. Moves reduced from 48 to 29. Absolutely shocking from the designers. This has turned into the most corrupt game to play nowadays

thats me finished with it now Levels are just being altered for the sake of it now

I would urge anyone on lower levels just now to quit because its going to get worse

just noticed as well that every chance of gaining boosters has been removed apart from the booster wheel. ONE booster a day for these levels, you’re having a laugh

• Gary_Turner
    Options

9151 nothing like all the videos same as all episodes this week Moves slashed from 40 to 28 plus keys are triple coated and not double coated as in videos. Another impossible level unless you have a stack of boosters ( which I haven’t).

Designers need replacing along with the people who are supposed to be testing them. Most episodes this week have been a complete disaster. These were released a few weeks ago and you are still tampering with them

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?