⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Fantastic Five froze

Options
AnnieMax
AnnieMax Posts: 1 Newbie

I have updated Candy Crush and it is still frozen on all of my devices. Please see image. Claim brings me to Team goal page and stops.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,240 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

There is also a graphics issue that causes some problems with the graph that shows your progress. This is being looked in to

Please check out the additional article below to ensure you have done all the updating steps required

If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here

The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@AnnieMax Hi and welcome

You have the graphics issue as explained by @kiara_wael If you see your scores they do not reach the target. In this case you should see it reset itself when the 7 days for that Fantastic 5 cycle are over. This does happen especially if someone leaves your team, but would do the standard trouble shooting tips just to see if it helps

Check device and game are up to date, log out and clear the cache from your app store or browser, restart your device and then log back in

Thank you

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Welcome to the friendly King Community.

Actually the problem you are facing is the graphics error of Fantastic 5 feature. The target of the feature is that if your team collects 5000 points you will all be rewarded but you are playing alone in your team and collected a total of 570 points.

But because of the graphics error you can see that you have already collected 5000 points.

And that's why you can't claim the reward or claim button not working.

You must have found the bug and the studio is working to fix it ☝️

Keep playing the game and you will get the reward only when you collect 5000 points.

For further assistance, please feel free to write back to us. We'll be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?