Feedback on levels 9216-9260!

Options

Comments

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3
    Options

I’ve had enough of CCS. The levels this week (9216-9260) and the levels over the last 6 weeks or so are just getting ridiculous. I’ve been playing on 3 platforms (iPhone iPad and laptop) and I’ve now used up all boosters and extra lives from friends. Everything has been removed that would give you a little help, ie ways of gaining boosters, getting extra lives from friends plus the number of moves on each level has been reduced drastically. Its not 1 or 2 moves, its 15/20 moves. I doubt these levels are checked out after all the rebuffing and there’s never a video to prove it can be done with the reduced number of moves. Why levels need rebuffed as much is beyond me.

I’ve quit at level 9256. This has been reduced from 43 moves to 24. 4 days and not even half way to passing. Enough is enough. There are more complaints every week but the silence is deafening from KING. A good game has been completely destroyed by the designers

• snickers83
    snickers83 Posts: 29 Level 2
    edited May 2021
    Options

I feel exactly the same way and so do a few people that used to play up until the last few weeks. I can see changing a few moves on a level but the number of reductions makes them impossible. I used to come up here for hints and then buck up and get the level beat. Now I come up here and see so many with the same problem. I am stuck the past 3 days on 9241 but I keep getting stuck. I thought King had change the way you receive lives from your friends as I always only get a couple. Now I realize most of my friends are not playing any more

• captainhill
    captainhill Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

King is making it impossible for us as players to pass levels lately, King is doing that to force us to buy boosters from his shop! I ended up in level 9235 with only 24 moves and if you watch the youtube movies they start this game with 40 moves!!!!!!!!!!! That way I can also win it King!!! Not fair game!!!!!!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• captainhill
    captainhill Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

@LindQ You are very happy for King forcing against all players to buy for real money for the boosters and gold bars!!!!! Money is your hobby! You sucks!!!!!!! 😡😡🖕🏽🖕🏽

• rlweinstein
    rlweinstein Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Level 9256

With the change from 43 to 24 moves this level is impossible w/o boosters and bars. I loved Candy crush in the past but with the constant elimination of moves, I will not play anymore.

• Gary_Turner
    Options

They’re only interested in money. I’ve been on this for 5 days and I’ve stopped playing.

PAY AS YOU PLAY

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster
    Options

Hi everyone! It seems like the friday tweaks might have been a bit overboard. We will make a load of levels easier during the day, we hear you! A few episodes lately have been a bit harder, but we are going towards easier episodes again (remember that mobile and facebook are two weeks behind in releases), but moves will be different on release and when they hit mobile. Majority of our players play on mobile, and therefore majority of players get the correct difficulty on levels. We need both easy and hard levels, but we are including more and more easy levels.

The goal is always that all levels should be passable without boosters, and boosters should always be optional. 😊

• Gary_Turner
    Options

And what happens to all the boosters that everyone has wasted trying these impossible levels. I’ve got none left. Some of them were bought and they’re not cheap I’ve also used all my extra lives that I got from friends.

• Karen123
    Karen123 Posts: 125 Level 3
    Options

Not sure what King is trying to achieve but they’re definitely not keeping players happy. You do not expect to pass every level first time but you must feel it is achievable. Far too many levels have had moves drastically reduced especially level 9235 which has also has far too many blockers. King is happy to give me 35 extra moves if I purchase 10 gold bars...

It seems player satisfaction no longer counts. King should give players back the boosters they have used/wasted trying to pass all but impossible levels.

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,865 Level 5
    edited May 2021
    Options

Hi, @LindQ and @Crazy Cat Lad Here is a information for level 9231.

For level 9231 is impossible for without extra moves and without boosters to complete. For last two moves over, because I don't see any Sugar Coat on board and last 3 🍒 are locked by orders lock with 1 Sugar Coat.

And therefore come a last two-layers Sugar Coat out and it’s last move to go! For the last 3 cherries 🍒 can’t complete for last move. But the last 3 cherries are stuck on the side Conveyor Belt and make the level impossible to finish.

Please nerf this level. Thanks for the understanding 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?