F5 Team Member

Options
LyndallD
LyndallD Posts: 230 Level 2

A new member has joined my team and I am trying to find out who Gr8erN8er is? How do I find their @ identity?

Best Answer

Answers

• LyndallD
    edited May 2021
    Options

@creswell @bfree @babsblake

A new member has joined my team and I am trying to find out who Gr8erN8er is? How do I find their @ identity?

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,688 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

If you play on Facebook you can looking for all your friends that play Candy Crush , or asking your other Team Mate. Thank you

• LyndallD
    Options

My Team does not play on Facebook but through King on PC. As I do not know who this person is we can't have private conversations with them. I have @ names for my other Team Mates so we can chat. I was under the impression that I had made my team Private but somehow this person has been able to join. I am not really complaining as they are contributing a lot of points to our Totals but I would like to have a more personal relationship with them.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited May 2021
    Options

@LyndallD Hi and welcome, If you team is a public team there is no way of finding out who this person is. Only way of ensuring you know who joins your team is to set it to private. If you team is already set to private have you asked any other players in your team if they have been able to send an invite

Thank you

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,876 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @LyndallD Have you tried the messaging service of this community. It would appear that @Gr8erN8er is available through that service. Whether or not the user replies to you is a different matter.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?