Feedback on levels 9216-9260!

Options

Comments

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3
    Options

I gave in and bought some boosters, but they’re all used and I’m stuck on 9289. Moves have been cut from 40 ( shown on all videos) to 29. On the video it goes right down to the wire with 40 moves so why they’ve reduced it to 29 I don’t know. Only reason I can think of is that they want money off of the players. They’ll tell you its to make levels harder and more of a challenge. Lies. Its only challenging if you can pass the levels on the moves given. You don’t expect to pass first time but I’ve lost count of attempts on 9289 and won’t be spending any more money.

Really fed up with this level. Probably same as last week and worse to come.

• Gary_Turner
    Options

@LindQ

you have really excelled yourselves on level 9297. Reduced to 20 moves, you’re having a laugh. I’ve had 17 attempts and not once have I been close to clearing ANYTHING near the middle of the board never mind the bottom. The number of blockers are ridiculous and that’s before any more come out of the dispenser. You can’t make special candies and the toffee is far too thick for 20 moves. No proof AGAIN that it can be done. Is all this rebuffing just done to annoy players. You really are doing everything to spoil this game. In all my years playing CCS, this must be the worst level yet, and that’s saying something. A level is NOT challenging when it’s impossible to do with the moves given.

SORT IT and stop wasting players time

• Gary_Turner
    Options

Still on 9297. Over 50 attempts and can’t get anywhere near the dispenser. You can’t make special candies because there’s no room, most moves are useless up in the corners, and when a toffee gets locked it has to be hit 6 times before clearing. Only 20 moves to complete level. Haven’t even cleared ONE rapid in all these attempts.

What is going on and what are you doing to fix this

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster
    Options

Hi Gary. If you would go to the correct thread for these levels you would see that I've already commented on this. Due to the issue with older levels we had yesterday we could not publish any tweaks, but we will publish tweaks today. This level is included in the tweaks today. We are adding 5 moves and decreasing the amount of toffee swirls a little bit. How does that sound?

• Gary_Turner
    Options

Sounds a bit better but will see how it goes. Still don’t get why so many levels are being released like this. Wasting time and plenty boosters (some that have been bought)

• klaas1958
    klaas1958 Posts: 17 Level 2
    edited May 2021
    Options

a lot of levels are impossible to complete, even with 20 to 35 extra moves

please change this strategy

with those impossible to complete levels you cannot even get close, in the past even with nightmarshly levels, you felt you had a chance to complete the level, with this series no chance whatsoever, so even when i’m close to.10.000 i’m seriously considering to quit this game, it is becoming very frustating, instead of fun

9223 is such a level, impossible to complete, i had 12 bars, so i just played 50 or so times, no looking at all what moves i did, just to get it done quickly, to get the extra moves, no point in looking what you were doing, cause after 5 or so times, i realized this is an impossible level, then after another 40 or 50 serious tries, i feld i could do it with the extra 35 moves, well i made it with 2 moves left, redicoulos, the level gives you 25 moves, but i needed 58,

if your goal is to get people paying more, well if people got this far without paying, there are not going to start now, that includes myself. and if people are spending cash already, this won’t change anything

• Gary_Turner
    Options

New levels released and its a great job AGAIN. ( sarcasm intended). Moves cut from 36 to 26. Video from 4 days ago shows 26 moves so why am I only getting 22 moves. Still haven’t passed but these 4 moves would’ve helped once or twice. My god the video was only released 4 days ago and you’ve cut moves again. I’m getting sick and tired of this with EVERY LEVEL, EVERY WEEK.

really pity any players who don’t get these levels for another couple of weeks because you’ll only have 10 moves if you’re lucky

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster
    Options

I have no idea what level you're talking about, Gary, but if I did I could look into it for you 😊

• Gary_Turner
    Options

Level 9306. Ended up using my gold bars as I only had 3 candies to get and was fed up with the amount of attempts on a level which isn’t even classed as hard. As said before don’t mind a challenge but its got to be a doable challenge

Now on 9307, just as bad. The amount of blockers is ridiculous for the number of moves. A lot of the candies you can’t even see so you aren’t playing the game, you’re putting your trust in the designer which is very hard to do after their incompetence over the last couple of months

Why does this keep happening. You’re not listening. STOP releasing levels without testing

Im fed up texting the same complaint about most levels EVERY WEEK

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?