⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Status of special event

Options
nanacricri
nanacricri Posts: 2 Newbie

Would it be possible to have the status of where we are during the special events. For example to know how many level with blue stars we achieve when the event is “achieve 3 levels with blue stars until Sunday”.

thanks!

Best Answer

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @nanacricri .

Very warm welcome to the community.

I totally agree with u that for special events there should be info regarding the task. Like yeti's challenge. Or gold rush event.

Few days back gold rush came for 25 gold bars to complete 26 levels . But i didnt got it as i dont know how many levels i achieved.

So i once again agree with u it should be there. At the moment we have info about a lot of events but some still .....

Hoping to have it soon.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,831 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

Have you ever looked at the list to see if it's not there yet?

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/284360/master-list-of-ideas-for-candy-crush-saga#latest

Otherwise you can vote for yourself.

Good luck

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @nanacricri and welcome to our Community!

You can see the status of all current events and challenges under the Events tab in the game.

Check also this new feature where you get an overview of all events when completing a level:

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited June 2020
    Options

@nanacricri Some features with the new episode ending now show the status of some of you features. If you have not got new episode ending. please check for updates and log out and restart your device, then log back in.

Completed a level? 

Finally, a sticky level checked with an awesome score? 

Eager to crush the next level? 

Too many messages ain't always so sweet when you wanna crush the next level right away.

All scores and achievements will soon be gathered in TWO pop-up messages:

1 Celebration

Level completed and Tiffi will let you know how many stars you got and if the score was sweet, divine, or marvelous! Divine for three stars or the Gold Pin and Marvelous for the Sugar Stars and the Golden Pin!

2 Rankings

The second pop-up is all your rankings and how you are doing in the current live events and challenges. You can easily select the tabs to check your scores or positions.

All collected items, like Trophies, Chocolate Box progress, Fantastic 5 and Candy Chronicles are also shown under the Rankings.

More detailed info and all progress about the Rankings and Collected Items can be found under the Events tab in the game at anytime.

Now you can continue crushing much quicker and smoother!

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @nanacricri .

Very warm welcome to the community.

I totally agree with u that for special events there should be info regarding the task. Like yeti's challenge. Or gold rush event.

Few days back gold rush came for 25 gold bars to complete 26 levels . But i didnt got it as i dont know how many levels i achieved.

So i once again agree with u it should be there. At the moment we have info about a lot of events but some still .....

Hoping to have it soon.

• nanacricri
    nanacricri Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thanks for your feedback. I agree with aijaziqbal, I mean Status of personal challenge can’t be seen. Hope we will get this opportunity soon!

• purplerainprincess21
    purplerainprincess21 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

I haven’t had the new special events in awhile will we ever get them it’s crazy how only certain people get them and no one else does like be fair to everyone .

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?