⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Speed race

totinjp
totinjp Posts: 14 Level 2

Recently, Candy crush was not connecting well (server error) and I had to reinstall the game. Like many reports were saying, I lost ALL of my boosters. Anyway, now I’ve realized that I haven't got the reward for compleated the past stage and nor my new stage is loading. It keeps saying that it will be activated in the next level... but I already compleated 5 levels in this stage and nothing..

Best Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@totinjp Hi and welcome,

For your map error you would need to play all the levels that have not recorded stars on and then this will rectify your map. As you game is corrupt it will always take you back to the first level without stars. only playing the unrecorded levels will it solve the issue.

Thank you

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Welcome to the King Community.

According to your screenshot, there are some errors in your game progress so your episode race is not activating. It is very difficult to retry the levels as there are a lot of level blanks but you do not have to be frustrated because we can fix the game progress error and get you back to the right level.

However, if we do that, all your progress will be erased and you will automatically have 2 stars on every level. This will mean that none of your items or high scores will transfer, but you are able to continue from where you left off. 

If you are interested in doing this, please let me know your Game Id and we will move you to the correct level. Please also confirm on which level you want your account restored.

Hope to hear from you soon and have a sweet day!

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited June 2021 Answer ✓

@totinjp Hi Again, Think also worth remembering if you do go the manual reset as mentioned above you will lose and stored boosters and lives. So if you have a lot i would recommend just replaying the levels you have that are not registered, but if you do not have many probably a good way to go. just check you gold bars will be safe if you do this i think they should be.

If its only the 45 levels seems more sense to me to just replay them, but obviously that is your choice

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?