⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I can't login to my King account

sansal
sansal Posts: 11 Level 2

Hello

I used to play Farm Heroes and Candy Crush saga mainly.

Yesterday I cleaned the history of my computer and so the cookies were also deleted forcing me to type my login and my pass to connect, only once done I click on "connect" and nothing happens so I can not retrieve my levels and my progress in the game.

On the other hand the games work with a new profile. I specify that there is no error of identifier being registered on my pc. I also specify that I meet this problem only on King, the other sites and forums where I participate are accessible without problem.

...... I forgot to specify that I also tested in several different browsers (Firefox, Chrome and Opera)

I would be very disappointed not to be able to recover my account and would not have the courage to start from scratch

Thank you for your help in advance

Sansal

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,854 Candy Moderator
  • Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@sansal Hi and welcome,

Have you tried doing forgotten password recovery to see if this can get you into your account.

Also if you do have issues you can get your levels manually restored so you would not have to start again, but any boosters , gold etc would be lost

Thank you

• sansal

@kiara_wael

yes I tested on several browsers, I specified it in my previous message.

For Flash Player , Adobe does not support Flash Player since December 31, 2020 and prevents Flash content to run in Flash Player since January 12, 2021....

So I uninstalled Flash Player as recommended by Adobe and the games worked perfectly and I had no connection problem.

I would like to reiterate that the problem does not come from the playability of the games but simply that once I have entered my identifiers, the "connection" button has no effect

sansal

• sansal
    edited May 2021

@Freddy_

no, I haven't tried this solution but I don't think it works because the problem comes from the "connection" button which has no effect, but I will try.

edit: ....I tried to change the password but the same problem occurs as with the "login" button, "change password" has no effect.😔

sansal

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@sansal Hi Again, have just tried log in on King.com site and i have no issues or trying to connect to facebook game, So not sure why your connection button is not working.

All can suggest is clear the browser cache entirely and restart your device and then try logging back in and see if this resolves your issue

• sansal

@Freddy_

I have already cleared the browser cache and restarted.....😫

• Bat-2
    Bat-2 Posts: 11 Level 2

I am having the EXACT same problem.

I was on automatic login PERMANENTLY.

Then yesterday, KING.com logged me out. I CANNOT log back in. I know my username and password. BUT when I hit the green "login" button ABSOLUTELY NOTHING happens. The button shows it has been pressed, but the link is clearly NOT working. I have tried in Chrome (my default) and in MS edge.

Approx 18 months ago I lost my progress with CC soda whist trying to solve the problem with the glitched level that would not fill the soda level (It was 4500 ish). I had to start again from scratch.

I was REALLY Annoyed.

I restarted CC soda and also started CC saga. I am about 587 in soda, and 2800+ in saga.

But now I cannot log in to the game at all with my current, or previous id. I can log in to community, but is on my original email login. BUT ALL my levels are GONE on that id anyway, due to me resetting them based on stupid advice on this forum 18 months ago to try and resolve the glitch that king.com had fixed in the 4500ish level, but was not fixed for me.

Interestingly some time ago (weeks/month??) king.com lost my profile picture. I tried to upload it again. King showed it as uploaded BUT it didn't actually work. Whilst everything else worked, my profile pic just had this rotating circle as if it was looking for the link to the profile picture but couldn't find it. MAYBE this is related to the BROKEN login button.

• sansal
    edited June 2021

Hello Bat-2

What operating system is installed on your PC ?

I was using a PC with Windows 7 installed, I tested on another PC with Windows 10 and the connection worked.

But what is strange is that with windows 7 it is still possible to play.... starting from 0

So I still haven't managed to solve the problem on my pc with windows 7.

There is a problem with the connection link which does not react

• Bat-2
    Bat-2 Posts: 11 Level 2

Using Windows 10. I've tried a few of the suggestions (emptying cache etc), no success.

Yes, I can start from the beginning. But that is not the problem. Problem is I CAN'T log into my account. Green login button does nothing and it defaults to a new user id.

Also suggestion regarding flash player no help. Adobe does not support flash player, have not been using it for a long time.

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

Hello you two . The truth is that everything you are saying sounds strange, I understand the frustration. Sometimes these failures are only temporary. Please try again by restarting the device. Keep it off for at least 10 minutes. Please let us know if it was solved.

On the other hand, whatever happened previously, it was not necessary to start from 0, if you had warned us here, we would have guided you to restore your levels. I am sorry that this was not the case.

Thank you and keep enjoying

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?