Fish

Options
Tina_Williams-2
Tina_Williams-2 Posts: 282 Level 3

Why does the fish booster only give 1or 2 fish now?

Comments

• Skthmom4
    Skthmom4 Posts: 100 Level 2
    Options

I noticed that too I thought at first it gave more but I finally realized mine only did it with 1 or 2 fish mixed if i mix a fish and another booster i get way more

• Tina_Williams-2
    Tina_Williams-2 Posts: 282 Level 3
    Options

I know it does when you combine it with another booster, but I thought a few more used to pop up on the board.

• bigfish
    bigfish Posts: 53 Level 3
    Options

Please could somebody tell me what the fish do? I thought they were meant to help you, you will have a combination set up to help you win & along comes a fish & wrecks it so you lose another game l watch what they do & 9times out of 10 they hit nothing that helps, on the wheels with the segments in they hit the empty spaces one of the games l have just played with the white blocks I had three ready to go got the fish to play they didn’t touch them they hit everything else why have these helping you. All the other boosters at least leave some impact

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 5,937 Level 5
    Options

You are correct and I have found the same many times. The fish are only of use if the order is to remove jelly, and then they will attack the jelly squares. I do find them helpful only in such levels. If there is one fish and three jellies left I have always found if I make a combo with the one fish or hit it with a lollipop as my last move it will reliably get rid of the last three separate jellies (not doubles). That is how they work. Anything else and they often go for the wrong candies and mess up your game. With the cake bombs I have not only found that they tend to go for the already empty spaces, but then, once the cake explodes, the jellies are even still there underneath where the fishes had attacked and should have removed the jelly. So yes, don't trust fishes, they may work against you.

• kshell
    kshell Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

I've noticed that too! Also, when you first open the game Tiffi said fish like the hardest blockers best, but now if I'm lucky? They get the jelly. A lot of times they just get regular candies. I've also noticed sometimes the chocolate ball does not always clear all the candy of the color you choose and when you switch 2 stripped candies they don't clear the candies in both directions.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?